Ex-Job Limited are currently working with a Training Company based in Essex who are seeking to recruit a Skills Coach to join their growing team.
The position will require the successful candidate to travel across South Essex so you must have a clean driving licence and your own vehicle.
The successful Skills Coach will be expected to:
· Have strong English skills both written and verbal
· Be empathetic with an ability to inspire, influence and motivate
· Have excellent organisational and time management skills
· Be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
The successful Skill Coach will be rewarded with:
· Receiving on-going industry related training
· Working for a well-established and growing company with centres around the UK
· Being a part of a friendly and close-knit team
The Skills Coach will be responsible for supporting and working with up to 60 apprentices to ensure the completion of their course to a high level as well as visiting each apprentice while at their workplace to monitor their performance.
Duties to include but not limited to:
· Sign up apprentices once their application has been received, arrange and undertake a sign-up visit with the learner and their line manager
· Create and maintain student records in line with the national guidelines
· Act as a Teaching Assistant during skills day training
· Maintain accurate records of the apprentices’ attendance, ensuring a follow-up email has been sent to the learner and line manager following any non-attendance
· Monitor the submission of evidence/portfolio work and completion of tests via the VLE, if a deadline is missed to follow up accordingly with the learner and line manager ensuring all communication and actions are documented on the learner’s record
· Submission of monthly progress reports to the apprentice line manager
· Conduct face to face quarterly review meetings with each apprentice and their Line Manager on their progress and portfolio, ensuring to action any required follow-ups and document all comments on their record
· Effectively manage own diary when arranging meetings and visits.
You will be expected to be based at the Chelmsford office and upon completion of training you will be expected to work from home 1 to 2 days per week and travelling the remainder days to visit each of the apprentices.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate with a caring attitude to help the learners’ journey and wants to help them build their career.
Monday to Friday – 8:30AM to 4:45PM