This is a high-profile role within the Policing Advisory Services programme, which seeks to provide advice and ongoing support to sectors of the Ministry of Interior, in terms of building long lasting internal capability. The post-holder will need to possess appropriate experience of strategic change management within training and development and will have operated at a senior level within policing or related security sector.
• Providing strategic advice on developing organisational training capabilities, including training management processes;
• Review and design of training strategies, plans and organisational capability development plans;
• Strategic review of curriculum design and development;
• Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of service delivery;
• Ensuring an effective performance framework of all training delivered at various levels for the client and providing effective internal reporting;
• International training and development advisory experience at Board level
• Level 5 Professional Training and Development Qualification
• Experience of mentoring and coaching senior leaders.
• Successful delivery of a strategic training and development programme.
• Master’s degree in relevant subject
• Current Security clearance (SC);
• Experience working in the region; and
• Experience of working with commercial suppliers.
All CV’s no more that three pages and a one page Expression of Interest letter to be sent via the portal or email@example.com
More information is available on request.