This role requires contemporary policing knowledge and skills alongside flexibility and advanced levels of communication and negotiation skills
Based in the Middle East – Rotation of 6 weeks in country and 2 weeks off
• Develop and deliver training as identified and agreed by MoI/JPO and ICT;
• Prepare and deliver high quality training material;
• Undertake Monitoring and Evaluation tasks as identified by the programme team;
• Provide a contact and liaison point between the sector, acting as a conduit between the sector and the SPA/PM;
• Identify, scope, evaluate and disseminate sector requirements to help develop capacity and capability; and
• Ensure the integrity of confidential and proprietary information;
This is a high-profile role and the post-holder will need to possess appropriate training knowledge, skills and experience and have delivery expertise in a UK police service. If not a serving officer, the post holder will have held the rank of Chief Inspector or higher.
• Significant experience of management of roads policing and general policing operations including a command role;
• Must hold a recognised training qualification equivalent to Certificate in Education (post compulsory) or higher;
• Recent training delivery experience in roads policing or general policing skills;
• Proven ability to develop and deliver high quality training material appropriate to an international context;
• Comprehensive understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation methods; and
• International policing experience.
• Experience of curriculum design and development;
• Current Security clearance (SC);
• Experience working in the region; and
• Working with commercial suppliers.
For more information please contact us via our attached portal. Closing date for CV’s (of not more than 3 pages) also please accompany your CV with a one page expression of interest setting out what you think the role requires and the skills you would bring to it by 13th July 2020