– Chauffeur/Security – Based in London
We are pleased to offer this exciting role based in London.
Working on a rotational two week on, two week off schedule to provide Chauffeur cover and/or organise the provision of drivers to drive client, Executives, family members & other persons as required.
Liaison with third party travel providers to organise vehicle cover for clients members, Executives, or in case of sickness/leave.
Assists with management of vehicle fleet, including purchase, maintenance, service schedules, insurance and breakdown recovery.
- Drive client and other persons as required
- Liaise with clients Executive Office to determine schedule
- Plan routes and work to instruction with awareness of security and safety concerns
- Maintain upkeep of vehicles and documentation, including service schedules, balanced usage, handover documents insurance and breakdown recovery
- Manage vehicle fleet purchase, and balanced usage scheduling to ensure minimal depreciation in vehicles
- Run errands in support of client as required including transport of luggage and artwork
- Log mileage for the purposes of accounting and balanced vehicle usage
- Support client in the maintenance of his schedule when away from , primarily at a location to be supplied
- Dial in or attend the weekly Executive Office Team meeting (Monday) and the weekly Executive Office schedule planning meeting (Thursday)
- Manage the daily deployment of drivers for client, Executives and family as appropriate
Skills Knowledge and Educational Requirements
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and proactive approach to work
- SIA License
- Quickly available to the South London area
- Skilled user of Satellite Navigation systems, mobile phones and computer systems
- Good route knowledge of South and Central London and the wider UK
- Shotgun licence – desirable
- Able to travel throughout UK if required
- Experience working with a family/private clients/high net worth individuals
- Experience following safety protocols
- Punctual and reliable
- Trustworthy, considerate and professional
- Flexibility to work shift patterns
- Experience with maintaining cars
- Full driving licence
If you feel you have the skills for this role, please make contact urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Paul on 07377716865
Find out more