Colchester | Administrative | Permanent
company based in Colchester who are recruiting for Two Trainee Administration Coordinators to join their Mitigations Team.
As part of the Mitigations team you will be responsible for liaising between your clients and 3rd parties such as the public and local authorities so a confident telephone manner is essential for this position.
The successful Administration Coordinator will be expected to:
· Be able to work under pressure within a busy working environment
· Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Be highly organised with the ability to multitask
· Be a team player as well as self-motivated
The successful Administration Coordinator will be rewarded with:
· Full training on the role, processes and the company
· A supportive and friendly team that have a wealth of experience
Purpose of the Role
As the Trainee Administration Coordinator you will be responsible for your own portfolio of cases which you will manage from start to finish ensuring the best outcome is achieved for the clients.
Duties to include but not limited to:
· Managing incoming cases via email & telephone
· Handling workload to agreed SLAs by use of the inhouse Dashboard
· Liaising between the client and third parties such as the general public and local authorities
· Providing adequate information to the third parties to ensure the smooth operation of the case
· Chasing third parties after queries have been made
· Action all highlighted points in the reports of each case
· Filing applications to the relevant local authorities
This is an exciting and varied position which will allow a hardworking and methodical individual to expand their knowledge and skills within administration. Our client is seeking an individual who is keen to start a career within administration and that is confident learning quickly and being a strong team player.
Monday to Friday – 9AM to 5PM
Up to £18,000 DOE