Self Defence – Theme Lead (x1) & Deputy Theme Lead (x1)
Firearms – Theme Lead (x1) & Deputy Theme Lead (x1)
Drill – Theme Lead (x1) & Deputy Theme Lead (x1)
Practical Security Skills – Theme Lead (x1) & Theme Lead (x1 Female only) & Deputy Theme Lead (x1)
Physical Training – Theme Lead (x1) & Deputy Theme Lead (x1)
CV’s in: Thursday 17th June – These should be no more than 3 pages long
Interviews: W/C Monday 28th June and 5th July
Deployment: Throughout August and September
– 6 x Theme Leads
– 5 x Deputy Theme Leads
We require five (5) Theme Leads and five (5) Deputy Theme Leads within a Security College, Middle East [country to be discussed at interview stage] advising on the design, development and delivery of a male recruit basic training courses and basic instructor courses. Will be responsible for managing a team of instructors and have responsibility of the day-to-day delivery of their theme/subject, escalating to the Training Delivery Manager and Project Manager where necessary.
Dual reporting into Project Manager and the Training Delivery Manager covering delivery and quality aspects of the role. (Deputy Theme Leads will report to their respective Theme Lead.) Theme Leads are responsible for the delivery of a range of lessons. They will be responsible for the general management of the team of instructors within this theme. Some pre/post deployment work in the UK may be required.
– Manage the design of effective training programmes, produce training materials (including lesson plans, risk assessments and evaluations) for bespoke courses and manage training delivery;
– Active role in selection of team working with the supplier;
– Lead on lessons learned and planning for future phases;
– Assisting with development of related courses and wider advice to Directorate.
– Effectively deliver and manage their respective theme;
– Establish strategic relationships at a senior-level and with the male faculty team;
– Manage delivery-level issues, escalating to the Project Manager and supplier as necessary;
– Lead and manage a team of instructors;
– Support the project manager in supplier management;
– Provide strategic advice on developing organisational training capabilities;
– Monitor, evaluate and review the progress of students and the effectiveness of training delivered through evaluation;
– Maintain records of all training delivered at various levels for the client and internal reporting;
– Other work-related tasks in support of the general running of the overall project whilst in country.
– ICT – Based in the Middle East, with occasional working from 2 Marsham Street, London.
– Up to 17-week deployments, up to twice a year.
– SC Clearance is essential. Any candidate that does not already have SC clearance will be required to obtain SC clearance prior to role confirmation.
– Flights for official business will be included (on a case-by-case basis);
– All visas are included;
– All other expenses will need to be covered within the rate.
Please send your CVs via the form below, or email to email@example.com